Prodigy Vision Statement
Prodigy Wrestling Academy is a place where EVERY kid in our program receives the BEST in terms of:
- Championship philosophy
- Coaching and instruction
- Practice and competition schedules
- Facilities and Equipment
- Conditioning and strength training
Prodigy Program Goals
- Develop outstanding young student-athletes (socially, academically, and athletically).
- Produce State Qualifiers, State Place winners, and State Champions at all levels of wrestling.
- Be recognized as the premier wrestling training facility in southwest Ohio
Prodigy Wrestling Academy is dedicated to fostering, promoting and encouraging the sport of amateur wrestling. It is our intention to build character, physical health and well-being, sportsmanship, self-confidence, self-esteem, and positive attitudes about dedication, persistence, and hard work among the younger generation.
The purposes of Prodigy Wrestling Academy are to:
- Teach the fundamentals of the sport of wrestling to athletes of all ages and experience levels.
- Provide a safe and structured atmosphere for learning the sport of wrestling.
- Teach wrestlers the importance of discipline, ethics, hard work, and integrity.
- Encourage wrestlers to set, work for, and reach their individual goals.
- Educate parents and the community about the sport of wrestling.